Another weekend wrapped up and it's Monday again! Well time flies when your having fun right?! We didn't do much per say this weekend, just stayed home and hung out, but Mark came over and hung out with us. The kids warmed up to him and before long were fighting over who got to sit next to ( or on ) him. lol.
Marc "officially" asked the kids what they thought about us dating, of course they were like "Yaaaahhhh!"
Hee hee, I thought it was cute.
Mark and I are going to sneak away for a burger and shake at In & Out later tonight.
Nana is going to watch the kiddo's. :)
Scarlett spent a full 15 minutes in the playpen today, and on her tummy to boot! *gasp*
She cried for a few minutes and then gave up. I snuck in the room and saw her starring at the wall with tears in her eyes, it was just pitiful. As soon as she saw me she started crying again, so I picked her up and brought her out.
I'm going to start trying to lay her down for naps though, this sleeping only ON mommy stuff is getting old. I'm sure she will get over it, eventually.
Isaiah is finally back to potty training. He should get it pretty quick since this is old territory for him.
Layla has decided to cut her hair to her chin and donate what is cut off to pantene's beautiful lengths - ( http://www.beautifullengths.com/en_US/index_home.jsp ) We decided against Locks of Love due to this - http://www.squidoo.com/locksoflove . She's going to have to wait a few more weeks so it is a bit warmer outside.
Kaylee is "Star of the Week" at school. So she is getting some special attention which is always cool.
Today I got a phone call from the apartments saying "a neighbor" is complaining that it's been really loud since I moved in. HA! Mwah? uhhh, I think not. The people in the apartment below me were blaring their music so loud at 11am this morning that it woke Scarlett up from a nap. I went outside my apartment and knocked on their door and they didn't even hear me it was so loud. I went back in my apartment and stomped around and they turned it down. Apparently they turned it down because they had to make a phone call.... to the office! to complain about me being loud. lol. I mean how dare I stomp while they are listening to thier music?! I told the apartment manager my side of it and told her she was more than welcome to come stand outside my door anytime and listen for me blaring anything...it is NOT loud in my house aside from the usual kid noises, which I made sure was perfectly acceptable before I moved it.
I mean, if I can stand the noise of 6 unsupervised kids playing jump rope in the hallway then sorry, but your going to have to deal with my kids giggling and playing INSIDE our home.
Pffttt just wait until Scarlett starts learning to walk...hee hee.
Okay so maybe I was a BIT excessive with the stomping to get them to turn it down...I did wonder for a moment if I had bruised my heel by stomping...but how else were they going to hear me?!
And last but not least if your home blaring your TV all day and calling to complain when you hear me, then GO GET A JOB! You wouldn't be able to hear me all the way from Taco Bell!
These people can't possibly work, they are up blaring their TV or Radio at all hours.
Pffttt
and double Pffttt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment