Monday, January 12, 2009

For the record...

I was informed this afternoon that "for the record" My mother is still not speaking to me.
Ha!
Realllllly? You Promise?
You mean I won't have to expect a phone call to pay her taxes this year?
No whining about who is going to pay her home owners fee's? Or who is going to pay off her car AGAIN.
lmao...okay, sounds good to me.
Oh, she even took all the pictures I gave her of my kids and mailed them to my grandma because she "didn't need them anymore"
*roll*

She still hasn't rented out the house either.
The house I was paying for until she decided she "changed her mind"
So instead of me paying for the house and keeping it, now it's sitting empty just waiting to go into forclosure. Great Plan mom! Good Job!
Sigh...
Oh well
"For the record" remember who will be choosing and paying for your nusing home.

HMO Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: