
I just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50. Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. When paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back. Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.
On one hand I was quite surprised. Michael Jackson dead?! It's the end of an era!
On the other hand, that ship has long since sailed.
No, when I think of Michael Jackson I think of a white feminine looking man dangling a baby off a balcony while clutching a hand full of candy yelling "come here little boy." *shudder*
Surprised? Yes.
Sad? Hmmm, not so much.
On one hand I was quite surprised. Michael Jackson dead?! It's the end of an era!
On the other hand, that ship has long since sailed.
No, when I think of Michael Jackson I think of a white feminine looking man dangling a baby off a balcony while clutching a hand full of candy yelling "come here little boy." *shudder*
Surprised? Yes.
Sad? Hmmm, not so much.




No comments:
Post a Comment