Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Step 1...

Well today was productive. Today was the last full day for the girls at school so I figured I better get as much done as I could before I have to tote around a bunch of kids. I handled some past due medical bills...worked out a settlement with them. I saw my Dr., I have to go back in a few days *Gahhh* Did some shopping, fixed up the baby's "room", Handled some insurance stuff, Delt with Hartford, talked to my dad, and of course took care of the kids while juggling it all.
The most important thing I did today though was go to 75 court street and picked up my divorce papers :D Yup I'm officially on the warpath! I spoke with Charles about trying to handle things civilly and he agreed we'd try our best to give me what I want...I mean,...handle it ourselves.
He knows I know better than him whats best for the kids and I don't anticipate too much trouble from him unless his family starts telling him what to do. Not sure when I will turn in the papers. There's alot to go over and he needs to sign them too. None the less some time in the very near future this will be all done and over with and I will be a Nieland again. *woot* *woot*
Hopefully that won't last TOO long though. ha ha.
My dad is coming back to the states on the 22nd and wants to see me and the kids. So it's highly probable that Mark will be meeting my dad in a few weeks. I'm not worried, I think Mark will fit right in. In my family we all sit around the camp fire and discuss quantum physics lol....okay not really but it's not a far cry from that. It should be fun.

No comments: