Well we have all been pretty sick lately. I escaped coming down with what the rest of the troops have until a few days ago. I was supposed to move on Saturday, but as things worked out it's being postponed until Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully that will be enough time for us to all start feeling decent again.
Scarlett will be 7 months old tomorrow, OMG where did the time go?! She is such a happy baby! She smiles at everyone and even when she is sick she is still such a joy to be around. I can't believe she will be crawling and feeding herself here before long, I'm still enjoying every minute of her "babyhood" while it lasts. You'd be hard pressed to find a more "spoiled" baby heehee..
Isaiah is the sickest of us all right now. The poor kid is pretty dehydrated. He can hardly keep his eyes open long enough to get a few sips of broth down. He's napping again right now. I'm keeping a close eye on him, hopefully this passes soon. Kaylee is doing good at school. She still won't talk to her teacher but her testing a home shows she is well above average in several areas. As long as she is enjoying school I'm not going to make her talk to anyone if she doesn't want to....oh well, deal with it. Layla does great in school, never been in trouble a day in her life, and yes I am proud she doesn't join the other kids in the burping contests while eating lunch...I guess that makes her "withdrawn" too.....whatever...guess I raise "withdrawn" kids, better than the alternative..lol
Mark and I are still seeing eachother, not as much as we'd like to because the kids are sick, but I think our long nightly phone calls are a good #2 to seeing eachother in person. I'm still amazed how compatable we seem to be across the board. I'm cautiously optomistic about where things could be heading. I could easily picture a future with us together. I have a hard time stopping myself from picturing our future kids and naming out dog at 3am lol. I know I'm getting a bit ahead of myself, but it's fun to think about. I'm not in a rush to get there, just enjoying where we are now. We will see what happens. I knew when I married Charles I was "settling", with Mark I don't feel like either of us will be settling. I enjoy every second of the time we share and as soon as I leave / hang up I'm thinking of the next time we will talk or be together. So far, so good.
To be continued....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sweetie, you have no idea how happy you have made me this past month... I look forward to the next one and hope that it goes as well as it has been -- I haven't been this excited in a very, VERY long time :)
Post a Comment