Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I'm baaaccckkk
So I'm back from Dinuba / the bay. I have to say Charles did actually behave himself and spend time with the kids. I tried not to let my personal feelings about him taint the day. I can tell he's just been sitting on his butt at his mommy's house collecting unemployment. He's gained a ton of weight. lazy ass! I swear my kids would never dream of even trying to mooch.....*sigh* anyway...on to cheerier subjects...I'm still dating this guy I mentioned awhile back. Everything is still going perfectly. Is it bad I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop? I mean I know NO ONE is perfect, but I'm waiting to find like a dead hooker in his backseat or something...lol So far we go together so perfectly, it's almost weird how perfect we are together...I mean, were even both rh negative lol He seems like such a great guy! I have put up limits this time around, because last time I married a jackass and all...so this time I decided no moving in or sex til marriage, and no getting married sooner than a year. This way I can take things slow and really figure out it I can spend forever with someone you know? The great thing is this guy completely agrees...so were both enjoying each others company, and cautiously dating. Honestly, he makes me really happy, he just seems to genuinely be a nice guy *gasp* it appears they do exsist! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That's what I said about My husband. 4 years later we are married with 2 kids. LOL I swear I spent 3 years waiting on him to grow horns. LOL
Post a Comment