So we have been going on more "non-dates" and really getting to know eachother. We have so many of the same values. He is so easy to talk to and we just lose track of time when we are together, now with that said, I'm still not rushing into anything, I'm taking my time this time around. But it is exciting none the less. I feel like I'm in high school again, lol.
I got word from Charles, I'm going down to So. Cal on the 7th to get child support and let him visit the kids. He hasn't even met Scarlett yet, isn't that pathetic?! I am so unimpressed with how he behaves. It's bad enough everything that happened in the end, but grow up already. It just further compounds my reasons for divorcing him. bleh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hang in there! Things will work out. :-)
I hope things turn out well for you! Sounds like you are pretty happy!!!
Take Care
Post a Comment