Saturday, May 9, 2009

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

You know it's really funny when complete strangers dedicate time to following the goings on in my life via Internet. Whats even funnier is when they then assume they know more about my life than me because after all, the read my blog/ facebook/ myspace / ...you get the point.
The most recent event involves this holier than thou twit who says Mark and I are moving TOO FAST. Yes faithful bloggers she said too Fast. lol
Now I've gotten quite a few giggles and even a little flack at just how SLOW Mark and I are moving. How we refused to even say we were dating for awhile, then waited to meet the kids...and still waiting til marriage for all the fun stuff ;)
But according to this bitch, er, I mean well meaning stalker...I shouldn't introduce him to the kids until we are much further in.
Hmmm, well let me debunk that BS for you.
#1 By the time Mark met my kids I was fairly certain he was going to be around for sometime to come.
#2 I want to see how the man I'm dating interacts with my children...because that is a major dealbreaker. I don't want to wait until we are further in and then find out it's not a good mesh.
#3 uhh, mind your own freaking business...?!

The funny part is I bet she is a complete hypocrite with a string of past relationships where as *I* have had 3 boyfriends in my entire life, all of them lasting YEARS.
So, yeahhhhh. I'm quite comfortable with my history thank you very much.

I'm always amused when women attempt to target other women to tear them down.
Reminds me of the bullies on the playground picking on other kids because their own lives are so sad. Or maybe she's just not getting any ass at home but is so holier than thou that she won't masturbate hahaha She just has penis envy because even though were waiting til marriage my prospects are better than hers. lol Yeah I amuse myself...and in the end isn't that all that matters ;)
So a special message to the stalker with penis envy...
Get a life already and stop jocking mine so hard that your reading every word I type. Bottom line, Honey, don't play games with bitches who know how to play them better. I will chew you up and spit you out with out batting an eye. I don't take kindly to people who are just rude and mean because they can be.
ahhhh
Yeah, I love my friends...we had one amusing night discussing this. heehee <3

No comments: