Saturday, May 9, 2009

Peace, Love, and Pizza

Tonight is family night. Were all a little bummed because Mattie had to go back to Ely tonight.
Mark should be back around 9:30.
On the schedule tonight is pizza and The Cat In The Hat movie.
Layla, Mattie, Scarlett, and Isaiah all have a light cold of some sort. Just headache, sore throat and a runny nose. Mark already got over it. So looks like Kaylee and I are the last "men" standing.
Tomorrow is church and then possibly a picnic at the park and kite flying for Mothers day.
Hopefully the kids are feeling up to par by then.

Yesterday I finally said the "L" word to Mark. I already knew for awhile but didn't want to say anything until I knew it wasn't just some temporary infatuation I had with him. His reply was "Thank you" which made me laugh because I think the first time he told me my reply was something along the lines of "that's nice...thanks." haha
So now we can say " I love you"..."I love you too."
It has a nice ring to it...

No comments: