Well the kids and I have been having alot of fun the last few days. On Sunday, ( Mothers Day ) we went over to Nana and Papa's and met up with Richard, Tyler, Jared, Krissy, John and Bailey. We spent a few house just hanging out and catching up....plenty of good food and laughs.
After awhile we went to the park to let the kids play and fly some kites. Mark came and got to meet a everyone, with the exception of Jared...he had to go back to Sacramento before Mark arrived.
On Monday Scarlett slept in until I had to wake her up at 11:45! We went and picked up Kaylee and spent a few hours at the park. The weather has just been SO nice lately that it would be a shame to stay inside. Were going to enjoy it while it lasts because I know it won't be long before it's SUPER hot out. ...bleh
Today looks like it's shaping up to be similar to yesterday. Scarlett is STILL asleep! After I pick up Layla I think we will go hit the park again, maybe even do some more kite flying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment