I have way too little sleep to even attempt to fully explain right now. Maybe it's the actual lack of sleep that is actually annoying me. :-/ Scarlett just would not sleep last night and the few minutes I could grab here and there I kept waking up because I was having weird dreams...I think I even woke Mark up once because I was rearranging his pillowcase because it was "too pointy", the corner kept poking me, didn't matter that his head was on it...seriously, hey it seemed logical when I was half asleep! When he woke up (startled) I told him "your ok", like I tell Isaiah when he wakes up and cries lol Then I rolled over.
I didn't even realize what I was doing until like 5 minutes later when I was more awake. I started thinking "WTF was that all about?!"...haha
Weird.
After that I was trying to get Scarlett to sleep which was not working at all.
It's like 4:30-4:45AM at this point and Mark gets a text message, which annoys the heck out of me. Maybe I'd have more tolerance if I had more than 20 minutes of sleep!
I don't think any girlfriend worth having wouldn't raise an eyebrow at that.
Turned out to be nothing, but it still...the only reason to call / text at 4:30AM is if your dying or someone has died.
Scarlett is all smiles this morning btw. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment