I was just thinking today about how I probablly just got married cause I thought it "sounded like a good idea." Maybe we should of just went out for chineese, lol.If I would have got to know Charles better I would of NEVER married him....I'm sure many Divorcee's say the same thing. But honestly, he's an complete and utter dimwit. I wouldn't let him babysit a goldfish, much less a child. Funny how much you can learn about someone when they lose thier job and sit upside your head 24/7.
I guess I can stand alot of people when they are working all day...but I think the true test of a relationship is if you can stand eachother just sitting around all the time.
Obviously, my answer is no! I can't wait to get my Last name back!!! NV lets you file for $60, and unlike SC they don't give a flip if you just had a baby or not. I always thought that was retarded....so Pregnant women can't make rational choices or what?
Anyway......yeah...thats it.




1 comment:
I agree! Thanks for the baby comments. Thats the truth tho alot of people find being with someone 24/7 too much.. So you are tellin it!
You go girl!
Post a Comment