Scarlett finally rolled over for the first time. She rolled from belly to back, quite on accident, but none the less...
I had laid her on her belly while I went to grab a pair of jammies, she started crying, when I walked back in she saw me and started scooting towards me. I was laughing and telling her "come on" and then she just rolled right over like a pro. She looked surprised.
And that was that...another first milestone...already.
I was just joking around and calling her a slacker...It's a little bittersweet that she's growing up already.
I love her so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Congrats on the milestone! That's great she did it with such ease! My little one was a bit scared when she did it the first time, but after she realized how fun it was, it's been smiles ever since.
www.dadsonlineguide.blogpost.com
Post a Comment