
I hate Wal-Mart for being the evil overlord of companies, I really do. However like a jackass I continue to spend HUNDREDS of dollars a month there because of the conveinece.
Where else can you pick up EVERYTHING you need in 1 trip?
So today I run down to do my usual shopping. It's about 2pm. I get everything I need and get in line at 3:01pm...I have to be back at the house to get Layla off the School bus by 3:40, so I figure I have plenty of time right? WRONG.
The damn atm machine's isn't working on 5, yes 5, lanes, whats worse is the cashiers are making everyone waiting in line, ring up their items and THEN mentioning it, so of coarse most of us couldn't pay, then they have to all a CSM and void everything. I asked the CSM when they are opening a line with a working ATM...my answer " they are on break, they will be back in a minute.
A minute turns into 25 minutes and I have to leave to go get Layla.
I walk up to the CSM and tell her I have been standing in line for about a 1/2 hour now, I have to leave to get my daughter. I ask her if I can leave my cart in Customer service and check out in 20 minutes when I get back.
She says "that's fine"
On my way out I see another Manager and tell her whats going on in hopes that by the time I got back the checkers would of been bitched at and would get their damn acts together. I also tell her where my cart is and that I will be right back.
I leave, get Layla, get back to Wal-Mart...and, my cart is gone.
I walk past the line of about 10 people and walk right up to the CSM....I wait a moment for her to acknowledge my presence...but she doesn't, she ignores me....which pisses me off.
I ask her where my cart is and she looks at me retarded and say "uuhhhh I don't know"
When she see's my face she decides she better at least make a half ass attempt to find it..She calls another manager. I talk to her, still nice and calm at this point. I mention not only are my groceries missing now, but my son's jacket was in the cart....we were in a rush and I left it here.
For the next 40 minutes they walk around just randomly looking for the jacket. By this time there are 4 managers involved.
I began to wonder if there is a IQ cap when you apply to work at Wal-Mart.
I finally stop one of them and let them know that I was going to go re-do all my shopping and that I would check back for the jacket before I left.
So I do it all over again and get in line. I grabbed a new jacket incase they hadn't found Isaiah's old one...it was on clearance for $4, so I figured I'd just buy it, no biggie.
As I'm checking out I noticed the managers had changed shift...the assistant manager is standing right behind the cashier.
The cashier rings up the jacket and the price says 16.99.
I stop her and tell her it's $4, the ticket even has a sticker on it.
She tries again and says "nope it's $16.99" with MUCH attitude, she must of been pissed that she had to wake up and draw on her eyebrows again.
I tell her there is an ENTIRE rack of these jackets, they ALL say $4.
she looks at me and again says "nope, $16.99"
Up until that point I had been pretty nice...now, however, I've had it.
I told her "you can keep saying $16.99, but it's $4."
The assistant manager chimed in "We can go check, but we wouldn't mark it down to $4"
So I tell this guy, who looks all of 17 btw, "You know what, I've been trying to check out since 3pm, here it is after 5pm still dealing with the complete lack of competency, So you hurry up and go check, whats another few minutes at this point!"
This little pimple face twit tells me " Mam, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the store."
LMAO...I wanted to laugh in his face...but instead I told him, call your manager, you obviously have no idea whats going on, besides you can't kick people out for telling you they aren't happy with your service. lol.
Again he tells me to leave the store, but I didn't budge...I just looked at him like "kiss my ass, you and what army are gonna make me? what? are all the hanicapped people gonna ram me in the shins with thier wheelchairs asshole?!" ( yes I said all that WITH A LOOK not outloud )haha...I waited and eventually the manager shows up, *I* have to ask him to step over to the CS area so other people can check out, and then I tell him the whole story...
Oh and as it turns out YES the jacket was $4, I told the manager that since they had lost my sons that they could buy him a new one, I then tore off the tag, put it in the managers hand and then put the jacket on my son. The manager just muttered "uhh okay"
I then proceeded to tell him that his store sucked, and how thats sad, because it's actually the people you hire that make the store suck so badly, not the products sold.
He offered me a gift card for my trouble. a whole $10!!!
I told him to keep his $10, he couldn't pay me to come back to that hell hole.
So after years of frustration with Wal-Mart, I'm no longer shopping there. I will take my business elsewhere....I may have to return for some small items, I won't lie.
However all of my grocery shopping will now be done at Win-Co, and thats alot of groceries...Wal-Mart just lost $600-800 a month!





2 comments:
walmart sucks that is just crazy!
by the way, myspcae has disabled your link. Said your link was something like lice... you should check it out lol
OMG... that's alright, Win-co is cheaper on most things anyway. Bleh the incompetence of it all.
Post a Comment