Thursday, February 19, 2009

Isaiah's bed set is complete!



Isn't it cute.
I got it all for dirt cheap too!
here's the break down -
Bed with glow in the dark stars in the headboard - $15 + $5 delivery fee, orginally $70.
I AM aware the bed was recalled due to the slats in the side rails being too wide, but we just removed the side rails...he doesn't roll out of bed so we don't need them. ( I don't appricate not being told by the seller though. )
Matress $15, orginally $60.
1 pillowcase, 1 Fitted Sheet, 1 Top Sheet, 1 Quilt - $20.50, Shipping $11.50. Originally $35 - $70 depending on where you buy it.

Total spent *( with shipping/delivery ) $67
not bad.
He is sharing a room with the girls still...but he should be in his own room in the next week or two.
Later today I'm going to go look at pine "T" style bunk beds for Layla and Kaylee.
They come with a built in dresser, desk, and of corse a ladder.
They want $325 for it all, that price includes delivery :)

No comments: