Good Morning fellow Bloggers! Anyone else see the video of Ashton Kutcher going off about his neighbors, and then the next day he's all calmed down and vowing to be more tolerant?
Well thats me today. lol
I'm still thoughrally pissed about it, don't get me wrong.
But I'm trying not to let it disrupt my life, I guess I'm trying to say "whats done is done" and I'm sure it will tick me off again but for now I'm trying not to be bitter about it.
It's not good to be bitter. What happens when people get completely bitter? I definitely don't want to end up being a HAG,... all bitter and bitchy. I must admit that I was never a bitter person. I was very comfortable and compilable before I had children. As I get older I feel more and more out of place with the little containers that the society offers me to fit myself in. Every time I turn the TV on I get offered this little container. I hate being excluded, however given my options...well....I guess I'll make my own path.
While doing so I constantly find myself on the offensive, because it has been shown that every time I give an ounce of trust to some establishment with my children they screw it up.
I hate this little poison that very very slowly trickles down the back of my throat every day and forces me to drown in bitterness. I get tired of swimming back up.
I find life much easier when I exclude those who are what I call "witch hunters."
At one point I though all they needed was information, Once you showed them the how and why they could at least see my point of view, and even if they don't agree they could just chop it up to parental choice.
Nope, you can talk until your blue in the face, they are on a witch hunt, no negotiating.
Oh well, it's their loss.
We will stay far far away and continue to enjoy our lives.
I have to remember the people who sit around lighting their torches for me are probably doing the same to their own children. Enjoy your boxes.
We live elsewhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment