The following contains mindless rambles from Crystal.
None of the names have been changed, screw the innocent.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Yet another first for Scarlett!
Scarlett just cut her first tooth this afternoon. I was talking to my neighbor and I looked down at Scarlett and caught a glimpse of a tiny white speck in her mouth. I felt it and sure enough it's the tip of a little baby tooth. She's growing up too fast! make it stop! lol
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is so adorable! Wow, a tooth already. Well, my son's teething, but I haven't seen the tooth yet. They grow up so fast!!!
2 comments:
She is so adorable! Wow, a tooth already. Well, my son's teething, but I haven't seen the tooth yet. They grow up so fast!!!
Aww.. time does go so fast! She sure is a beauty!
Take Care!
Post a Comment