Between work, the kids, errands, the new house, bills, and the regular daily life...well, I'm BUSY!
Scarlett is going through a growth sput, teething, and seperation anxiety to boot.
So all she wants to do is be held and nurse.
It's enough to make me want to pop open a can of enfamil and be left alone for 5 minutes!
It's enough to make me want to pop open a can of enfamil and be left alone for 5 minutes!
( yeah right, formula or not, thats not gonna happen! lol )
Gotta remember though....these moments are fleeting.
Gotta enjoy her clinging and wanting no one but me while I can.
I'll have to remember these days if she ends up to be a bit like me as a teen. lol
Isn't she sweet :)





1 comment:
Great picture! I love it!!! Yes, these moments are fleeting. :)
Post a Comment