Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bumbo's, Vacuums, and free smoothies, "Oh My"

Well I introduced Scarlett to a "Bumbo" Last night...
It dawn on me while she was sitting in this thing that she had never reall sat alone for more than a minute or two ( aside from her carseat ) Her little head started bobbing around after about 5 minutes...her neck got tired.
She's completely spoiled! Someone in the house is ALWAYS holding her...
No wonder she just rolled over for the first time....she wasn't given the opportunity prior! lol
So I'll let her use the bumbo a bit more often, and try to remember tummy time.
She seemed to enjoy the bumbo. :)

On another note I went shopping yesterday. I bought new dishes, some decorative items, towels, and some other stuff for the house.
I also bought this cool cordless vacuum. You just sit it in the charger and then use it when you need it. I really like it, plus you know me, The queen of good deals....it was $60 but I got it for $38 after tax.

Oh and if you go to http://www.kevajuice.com/ on the left hand side is a "join keva club" link.
Click on it and sign up and they will send you a coupon for a free 24oz smoothie. They will send it in a day or two, you just print it out and it's completely free.
I just used mine today :)
YUM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bumbos are great fun, aren't they? My son hasn't mastered it yet, but it's fun to watch him try. I like your music selection, btw. :)